Atech Excel Solution provides coaching classes for Android on VIP Road in Zirakpur, Distt-Mohali, Punjab. Students from Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Dera Bassi, Ambala, Banur, Punjab, Haryana & Himachal area can join us.
Whether you are a current student or a parent looking for Coaching institute, we hope that you will find this site and our Institute Atech Excel Minds to be a useful source of information.
Android is a complete set of software for mobile devices such as tablet computers, notebooks, smartphones, electronic book readers, set-top boxes etc.It contains alinux-based Operating System, middleware and key mobile applications.It can be thought of as a mobile operating system. But it is not limited to mobile only. It is currently used in various devices such as mobiles, tablets, televisions etc•Android is a mobile operating system initially developed by Android Inc., a firm purchased byGooglein 2005 . Java language is mainly used to write the android code even though other languages can be used. The goal of android project is to create a successful real-world product that improves the mobile experience for end users.There are many code names of android such as Lollipop, Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice cream Sandwich, Froyo, Ecliar, Donut etc.
History of Android
The history and versions of android are interesting to know. The code names of android ranges from A to J currently, such as Aestro, Blender, Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwitch, Jelly Bean, KitKatand Lollipop. Let's understand the android history in a sequence.
1) Initially, Andy Rubin founded Android Incorporation in Palo Alto, California, United States in October, 2003.
2) In 17th August 2005, Google acquired android Incorporation. Since then, it is in the subsidiary of Google Incorporation.
3) The key employees of Android Incorporation are Andy Rubin, Rich Miner, Chris White and Nick Sears.
4) Originally intended for camera but shifted to smart phones later because of low market for camera only.
5) Android is the nick name of Andy Rubin given by coworkers because of his love to robots.
6) In 2007, Google announces the development of android OS.
7) In 2008, HTC launched the first android mobile.
Features of Android
After learning what is android, let's see the features of android. The important features of android are given below:
1) It is open-source.
2) Anyone can customize the Android Platform.
3) There are a lot of mobile applications that can be chosen by the consumer.
4) It provides many interesting features like weather details, opening screen, live RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds etc.
It provides support for messaging services(SMS and MMS), web browser, storage (SQLite), connectivity (GSM, CDMA, Blue Tooth, Wi-Fi etc.), media, handset layout etc.
Android 4.1, 4.1.1
Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4
Ice cream sandwich (Aakash)
Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2
Ice cream sandwich
Application Life Cycle
•Application run in their own processes (VM, PID).
•Processes are started and stopped as needed to run an application's components.